Sustainability is a societal goal that broadly aims for humans to safely co-exist on Earth over a long time…
Unsustainability is a global issue that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing a comfortable and luxurious experience to our guests without contributing to the problem.
For this reason, Quartano Luxury Cycladic Residence is committed to sustainable practices and has taken steps to reduce its carbon footprint.
- We reduce energy usage by installing LEDs in our lights. We also use solar panels on the roof of our hotel for heating water.
- Recycling plastic, paper, glass, cans, and oil is our way to reduce waste. In addition, we place recycling bins in the residence area.
- The staff is sensitized and well-informed about environmental problems.
- We support the local community by choosing local and biological products to offer our guests.
- Our new step is eco-mobility. We offer our guests the opportunity to use electric cars during their stay. In addition, our goal is to replace all our vehicles with electric ones in the next few years.
Residence’s vision is to bring sustainable travelers together by respecting and helping the local community and environment.